Hard floor Surfaces
1) Always vacuum the floor before cleaning.
2) It is suggested to Vacuum & clean the floor regularly before the dirt gets ground in.
3) Use cold or warm water for cleaning the waxed floors.
4) Use right cleaning agents for waxed & non-waxed floors to clean & keep the shine ( Fast drying ,non steak, bubble free neutral products are recommended).
5) Make sure to clean & rinse all cleaning detergents during & after moping any waxed floor ( use a clean mope ).
6) It is recommended to use door mats to prevent dirt & sand entering, these dirt & sand act like sand paper which scratch & destroy the floor (Mats itself needs regular cleaning other-wise they become source of dirt themselves.
7) Usually every 3 months the high traffic floors need to be cleaned & re-waxed /buffed & once a year stripped & waxed, it is better to put several thin coats of wax, leaving the appropriate drying period between each coat.
1) Open blinds & then protect windowsill area with drop cloth.
2) Vacuum entire window frame & remove all foreign matter such as caulk, mortar, other dirt, Etc.
3) Power wash exterior of building before window cleaning.
4) Have the detergent in bucket ready.
5) Apply solution to the window evenly with strip washer.
6) Start with squeegee from top corner & work all the way to bottom corner (wipe off excess water from squeegee with a dry rage from time to time.
7) Wipe the sills & clean with dry rage.
We have quality, speed, convenience & competitive pricing. We offer from weekly to annually cleaning schedule to fit your need.